John Margida has been a practicing Certified Public Accountant since 1987, practicing in both the public and private sectors of the business world. His expertise is in business planning, tax saving strategies, and helping clients understand their financial statements.
He has been a practicing accountant since 1987, receiving his CPA license in 1996. He established his own accounting firm in 2000.
John’s dedication to helping people, drives the firm’s philosophy of technical competence with integrity and personal service. John serves in both charitable and other various civic organizations.
He is a Certified Public Accountant with the following Professional and Civic Association involvement:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Akron Rotary (Board Member and Executive Board Member)
- Open M Ministries (Board Member and Executive Board Member)
- Akron Better Business Bureau (Board Member and Executive Board Member)
He has made the following presentations:
- IRS Small Business Tax Workshops
- Business and Individual Tax Planning Seminars
- Budgeting and Projections Seminars
He earned his Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Akron University in 1987.
John and his wife of 25 years, Mary Margida, have three children, Matthew, John Junior and Joseph. They reside in Hudson.